The Best (and prettiest) Food Pyramid Ever! (Kayla thinks it's a boat! lol)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brownies!

The homeschool park day was canceled today because of the ground still being wet from all the rain we got recently. So, I made brownies with the girls to make up for the disappointment! They loved it. :) Technically, this post could go into either the homeschool blog (since this was a learning activity too, and was making up for a canceled homeschool activity) or this cooking one (for obvious reasons) since it ties into both. I chose this one. It just seemed to fit MORE. ha!


Rachel adding the oil.

Michaela adding the water.

Michaela putting in the liner cups.

Rachel's turn to help.

When are they going to be done?!

Is it as good as it looks?

Rachel and Michaela with the finished product. Yummy!

Sweet Alyssa after eating her brownie:
Helping with "Operation: Fatten up the Baby!"
If you look at the bigger version, you can see her little tooth trying to come in!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pics of the girls. Looks like they had a blast. I really like the pic of Alyssa. Check out the tooth coming in.

Anonymous said...

So did you measure out the ingredients before they poured them in? I need to bake more than I do. Instead I'm just so much more into getting all that I need to do. Making sure that I have dinner cooking before Melvin gets home so that I can give him my undivided attention to help him with what ever homework that has to do or anything else that he is working on. The girls look like it was fun and I like the pics.