The Best (and prettiest) Food Pyramid Ever! (Kayla thinks it's a boat! lol)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Pasta Roni

Hmmm? Been a while since I've posted a dinner. We have been eating, really! Just haven't gotten on here.

Last night we had Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs. The girls loved it! It's rare when we have a time when they don't complain about what I make. They're so picky. With it we had corn on the cob from our garden. YUMMY! Well, Brandon and I had it. The girls don't like the corn on the cob. *shock* See what I mean about picky? And some frozen store peas that I steamed with the corn. The girls like the peas. :) Rachel said that she "liked the peas better than the pasta. Peas are my favorite vegetable." Peas are so yummy, so no wonder! The corn baffles me though. Rachel says she likes the store corn on the cob better than the garden corn on the cob. . . . . Humph!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Rachel that PEAS are my favorite veggie too it always has been my FAVORITE. especially the frozen and fresh ones, but not the canned ones though.